Sathya's Interesting Blog

Just another blog of fun, Awesomeness, and creativaty

My nomination

| 0 comments

The edublogs awards is coming soon, We’ve been assigned to nominate a class/students blog.  Out of all those amazing blogs, it was difficult for me to choose, but the blog I  chose to nominate is : Mr. Wood’s class blog ( All about us)

Mr. Woods blog was personally appealing to me, it was very interesting and captured my attention. I really liked the background theme on this blog, caused by its wonderful bird design. There are various widgets and helpful tools such as…photo peach, taxeto, live traffic feed, pictures/videos etc to enhance his posts.  A wide

variety of things makes this a great blog to visit. Reading Mr. Wood’s  post inspired me think about how to improve my writing skills which will lead me to success in my future writing. After visiting this blog, I have learned to include attributes like creativity, details, independence etc into my writing. I really liked how Mr. Woods used different formats in his site.

My passion for bloging really increased.  The subtitle on this blog goes perfect with the posts, eg…”Down to the Wire or Is music education important”.all blogs I checked were amazing, But this one is exceptional. Something I really admire about this blog is its uniqueness in his wording. Mr.Woods has officially been chosen as my rolemodel when it comes to bloging. I am fortunate to find a blog this amazing.

Anyway’s, there are lots of things that makes this blog amazing. I recommend everyone to take a look at it!

Click on the following link↓:

http://mrwoods.edublogs.org/

lets find out who wins!

trophy4

images

images (1)